Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Windows 7 RC with SCCM console, Endpoint

Well I'm trying to load most of the stuff I have on my xp box. So far I have loaded the SCCM 2007 console without any problems and also symantec Endpoint. Now Endpoint windows 7 didn't like very much. I bypassed or accepted all the errors and are you sure windows by choosing yes or ok. It has installed fine and I've actually managed it to my SEPM Server. It grabbed the updates from it as well. It doesn't report to Windows 7 very well as it states my definitions are wrong yet they are one day old. More Screenshots yay!!!



Seems Endpoint reports to Windows Security is no longer supported. They recommend Some of the other brands. Norton's is listed so this is probably too early as Endpoint is newer then Nortons as far as I know. I would think they'd use the same technology but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment